Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
125 Doctors are Online

Dietary changes fro gastric problems - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Diet Plans
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1777 Questions
User :   Dear User, You have started the test chat with our doctor. The duration of the test chat is 5 minutes. After the trial period, you will be redirected to the Payment page.
User :   hi
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   How can I help you?
User :   i have stomuch pain, i consulted the doctor , he told he want to do the Gastroscopic.he told me that, u have lot of gas in ur stomuch. i worrying about my pain
this pain is started one year back. first it was less , but now its more is thr any more side affect from this problem if i take Rabemac DSR , then it will be less but if i take more food then the pain we starts once again can i know the permanent tretement for this
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   You need to follow some dietary modifications
User :   wt i need to do
Doctor :   You need to identify the foods that cause Gas in you as that varies from person to person
User :   actually i am single, i am cooking my food by own
Doctor :   Ok
User :   tell me some food items , i can take regularly
Doctor :   I suggest that you maintain a diary of what you eat everyday and identify when the gas is more
User :   ok
User :   which fruits i can take
Doctor :   You should reduce fibre and add it gradually into your diet'
User :   chapathi and rice is ok
User :   suggest some food items
Doctor :   Yes, but restrict the intake of pulses and beans
Doctor :   Avoid soft drinks

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor