Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
172 Doctors are Online

Diet to reduce body weight - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Weight & Lifestyle
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3632 Questions
User :   Dear User, You have started the test chat with our doctor. The duration of the test chat is 5 minutes. After the trial period, you will be redirected to the Payment page.
User :   how to reduce the wait
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   oK
Doctor :   What is your weight, height and age?
User :   iam 25 yrs,65kgs ht will be 5.2
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   Do you have any problems with your periods and any thyroid problem?
User :   no other problems
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   Then you need to follow a low calorie diet. Eat less fatty, oily and refined foods like sugar, corn flour and rice
Doctor :   Eat more salads, fruits and sprouts
Doctor :   Avoid fruit juices and take fruits instead
User :   is it walking will give a good result
Doctor :   Eat whole grains.
Doctor :   Yes
Doctor :   Regular walking for 30-45 min
User :   is it skipping good for girls
Doctor :   is good for health
Doctor :   Yes. It can be done.

Doctor :   There is fear of the hymen getting torn but it does not affect the anatomy or structures in any other way
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor