Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
183 Doctors are Online

Diet to help overcome nausea and vomiting during 3rd month pregnancy - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Diet Plans
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 681 Questions

Doctor :   hi
User :   Hi Doctor
Doctor :   how can i help u
User :   I just wanted to have a trial to check this website
Doctor :   ok
User :   Can i ask you one question please
Doctor :   do yu have any medical query
User :   yes i do have
Doctor :   yu can please proceed
User :   I'm 3 months pregnant
User :   and i'm working too
User :   daily i'm not able to eat food properly
User :   if i've anything i get vomitting
Doctor :   ok
User :   and i've put down my weight also
User :   please suggest me regarding the same
Doctor :   do yu have vomiting or nausea
Doctor :   ok
User :   My mouth will become very very bitter
User :   and i feel very tired
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   those symptoms are normal in first 3 monts
Doctor :not to worry on that
Doctor :   i will advice yu few tips for that
User :   please doctor
Doctor :   1. take more dried foods
Doctor :   especially in early morining
Doctor :   as yu have more nausea at this time
Doctor :   like roasted bread, rusk, or biscuits
User :   k

Doctor :   get up late from bed

Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor