Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

Diet to gain ideal weight - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Weight & Lifestyle
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 676 Questions
User :   Dear User, You have started the test chat with our doctor. The duration of the test chat is 5 minutes. After the trial period, you will be redirected to the Payment page.
Doctor :   Ho
User :   iam 5feet 5 inch, my weight is 71kgs, its come under obsity.
Doctor :   How can I help you?
Doctor :   Please continue
User :   iam doing regularly exercises
Doctor :   Please continue
User :   how to reduce th weight ? any diet or any specific exercises ?
User :   iam 42 yers old
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   You need to take a low calorie diet.
Doctor :   You should avoid oily foods, refined foods like maida, sugar and rice
User :   from regular exercises i reduced my weight from 75 to 71kgs
Doctor :   Try to avoid fruits like bananas and pine apples along with sapota and mangoes.
Doctor :   Yes, but considering your age, diet has to be taken care of too.
Doctor :   You should take more natural fibre like raw vegetables, whole grains
Doctor :   Restrict your intake on Non-vegetarian
Doctor :   Take only egg white
Doctor :   Avoid fruit juices rather take

Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor