Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Diet to avoid weight gain due to PCOD - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Diet Plans
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   How can I help you?
User :   Hi
User :   Can i know ur name and degree
User :   hello, u there
Doctor :   I am Dr. XXXXXXXX and I am a General Practitioner.
User :   Thanx
User :   Doctor i have PCOD problem
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   When were you diagnosed and what medicines are you using now?
User :   from the last 5 years, can u tell me sme home remedy
User :   am not undergoing any medication now, have stopped all that for last 2 years
Doctor :   Yes, you need to first watch your weight and avoid carbuhydrate rich diets like
User :   now my periods have got sme wat regular but once in 3-4 months
User :   i have pain in my abdomen before and during periods
User :   plz suggest sme remedy
Doctor :   Rice, potato, sugar, maida
User :   my body has got tendency to gain wait around thighs and hips
Doctor :   Is that present in your family?
User :   my weight is 50 kg nd my age is 22
User :   no
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   The most common problem with PCOD is deposition of fluid and fat in the thigh and hip region.
Doctor :   You should try to exercise regularly.
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor