Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
200 Doctors are Online

Diet tips to tone the body - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Diet Plans
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions

Doctor :   Hi
User :   Hi
Doctor :   How can I help you?
User :   reg diet i need help
User :   i am 175 cm height
Doctor :   Ok
User :   and 72 kgs weight
User :   i need to reduce 4 kilos
Doctor :   Ok
User :   going to gym daily
User :   how much i need to eat?
User :   what diet i shud follow
User :   rut
Doctor :   You are appropriate for your height
User :   but i looks bulky
Doctor :   You may need to tone up if required
User :   my chest part is bulky compare to my legs
Doctor :   Ok
User :   plz suggest me
Doctor :   that may be due to heredity
User :   shall i stop eating rice
Doctor :   Body structure is usually inherited from family members
User :   and i think i am loosing glow in my face bcoz of gym
User :   how to get good glow
User :   ok
Doctor :   Rather take a high protein diet and work out under the guidance of a fitness instructor
User :   shall i stop eating rice
User :   ?
Doctor :   You should avoid fatty and oily foods and just restrict rice
User :   ok
User :   if eat chapthi i will suffer from heat
User :   so how to get rid of it?

Doctor :   Restrict rice
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor