Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
130 Doctors are Online

Diet scheme to increase sperm count - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Infertility Problem
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions
User :   Dear User, You have started the test chat with our doctor. The duration of the test chat is 5 minutes. After the trial period, you will be redirected to the Payment page
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you
User :   I have operated for Vericosil
User :   5 months back
Doctor :   k
User :   give me some tips to increase "SPERM COUNT"
Doctor :   proceed with ur problems
Doctor :   ya sure we will assist you
Doctor :   what is your age
Doctor :   r u married or single
Doctor :   do u smoke?
User :   suggest me the FOOD whcih can increase
User :   no smoking, no drinking , I am 29 years old
Doctor :   r u sexually active
Doctor :   what is ur occupation
User :   very much
User :   Software Engineer
Doctor :   do you remember what was the surgery done
User :   Vericosil correction
User :   Micro Surgery
Doctor :   do u remember the exact surgery
User :   that is wt I know
Doctor :   k u can come back after collecting the reports
User :   Can u suggest the FOOD which can increase Sperm count
Doctor :   ya sure we will help you but come back with reports

Question is related to
Lab Tests
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor