Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
120 Doctors are Online

Diet plan to reduce body weight - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Weight Loss
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions
User :   hi
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   How can I help you?
User :   25 yrs female im
User :   'married
User :   im fat looking
Doctor :   Ok
User :   i eat less oliy items
Doctor :   Can you mention your height, weight and occupation?
User :   i want to reduce my weit
User :   5.4 , 75 , home maker
Doctor :   You need to avoid certain food stuffs like Rice, maida and sugar.
User :   CAN U HELP ME
Doctor :   Along with oily and fatty food and junk food.
User :   YA
Doctor :   Burgers, pizzas, bakery items,
Doctor :   fried foods like samosas, chat, kachori
User :   k any more tip[s
Doctor :   chocolates, biscuits
User :   den
Doctor :   You should eat more fresh fruits and vegetables.
Doctor :   Snack on sprouts
User :   thanx
Doctor :   Eat phulkas with dal and curries with less oil
User :   phulkas
Doctor :   Avoid milk and milk products like curd
Doctor :   Butter milk can be taken however.
Doctor :   Take whole bread instead of regular bread.
Doctor :   Avoid excess sugar in coffee and tea.
User :   k
Doctor :   In addition you should also do regular cardio excercise like
Doctor :   walking, treadmill, jogging or swimming,
Doctor :   You should also try to avoid
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor