Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
189 Doctors are Online

Diet plan for an underweight person - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Diet Plans
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1773 Questions

Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you
User :   hi my age is 24 am so thin and only 42kgs what can I do
Doctor :   what is your height
User :   5.3
Doctor :   Your desirable body weight is between 51 - 56 Kgs.
User :   I know
Doctor :   do you have any medical problems like thyroid
User :   but am trying my level best to put on
User :   would you suggest something?
User :   no I don have any probs
Doctor :   you need to take more of
Doctor :   â?¢ nuts like almonds, cashew. raisins , walnuts in your diet atleast once in a day.
Doctor :   â?¢ Breakfast shld incld egg with breads or chapatis wheat with ghee or butter.
User :   yes temme
Doctor :   A glass of milk with protein powder or dry fruit powder
Doctor :   You can mix soya atta or bajra atta or millet atta in your wheat chapatis. include basmati rice
User :   wat boss?
Doctor :   Non-veg to b included daily. if you are non-vegetarien.
Doctor :   are you there
Doctor :   are you there
Doctor :   I have to close this window since there is no response from your side, please get back to us if you need further medical advice.
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor