Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
200 Doctors are Online

Diet plan for a healthy weight - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Diet Plans
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2570 Questions
User :   Dear User, You have started the test chat with our doctor. The duration of the test chat is 5 minutes. After the trial period, you will be redirected to the Payment page.
User :   i want to know the proper diet of a person who is 6.1 in height and 75kg weight...
daily routeen...
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   How can I help you?
User :   working in a call centre
Doctor :   Right now the wt is correct to your height
Doctor :   I would sugget for a regular exercise and Timely food
User :   wats is the proper diet
Doctor :   First the calories you require are to be assessed
Doctor :   based on your age, occupation, marital status
User :   tell me wat to eat in a ruteen
Doctor :   Nuts and Milk with the breakfast
Doctor :   Which should be heavy
Doctor :   Lunch should be as normal as possible
Doctor :   and add fruits as snacks
Doctor :   instead of junk
Doctor :   Dinner should be poor man's that is as lite as possible
User :   can u send m a table wat to eat wat wat nt
Doctor :   That is a paid service

Doctor :   I can send it to you and you can follow it
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor