Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
133 Doctors are Online

Diet for losing weight - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Weight Loss
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 676 Questions
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can o help you
Doctor :   how can i help you
User :   hi
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   please go ahead with ur medical query
User :   i just want to know about diet to loss my weight
Doctor :   sure i will tell how about that
Doctor :   i need this information before
User :   i am 176cm tall person and weigh 68kg
Doctor :   For Administrative and health purposes, Please provide these details of the person-Age: Gender: Occupation: Location: Marital Status: Weight and Height.
User :   male, 24, student, unmarried, 68kg, and 176cm
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   i will calculate ur BMI or body mass index
Doctor :   it will help us arrive at ur ideal weight
User :   i just want reduce my waist, want to fit,
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   ur BMi is 22
User :   ok
Doctor :   normal bmi should be between 20-24.9
Doctor :   to lose ur waistline
Doctor :   u need to exercise regularly
Doctor :   atleast 1-2 hour in gym
Doctor :   try to focus on the exercise which tone up ur abdominal muscles
Doctor :   ur fitness trainer will guide you
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor