Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

Diet chart to lose weight - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Weight Loss
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 681 Questions
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   How can I help you?
User :   hi
User :   i have my waight approx 95
Doctor :   Please provide these details-Age: Gender: Occupation: Location: Marital Status: Weight and Height.
User :   how i can loss it
Doctor :   95 cms you mean?
User :   95 kgs
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   Weight
User :   25 m xxx
User :   up
Doctor :   Height?
User :   pls let me know about normal diet of a person for 178 cms hight
Doctor :   If your weight is 95 kgs for a height of 178 cms that is considered as obese.
User :   then what to do
Doctor :   If that is the case then you need to lose weight and intensive exercise and diet control are required.
User :   how i can control my diet
Doctor :   You should avoid rice, sugar, oil, butter, ghee, other fatty and oily foods and maida
User :   pls provide me a diet chart
Doctor :   Your diet should consist of Whole bread withoit oil or butter and boiled egg white or idlis
Doctor :   Your lunch and dinner should better consist of phulkas, dal, vegetables cooked in less oil
Doctor :   You should only snack on sprouts, fruits and
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor