Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

Diet changes to reduce weight - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Average Posted in: Diet Plans
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions

Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help u
User :   hi,How to reduce weight?
Doctor :   the most definite way to lose weight is to burn more calories than ingested.
Doctor :   either by reducing the Caloric intake (eat less food or healthier food) and by increasing the Energy expenditure (exercise more).
User :   any other method?
Doctor :   yes
User :   pls tell me
Doctor :   i can explain
Doctor :   this willtake more time , i ned to talk in detail wch wil consume more time
Doctor :   so i suggest u come on to the payed page
User :   pls tell me fast
Doctor :   you hav eto eat sensibly , taking low
Doctor :   fat food
Doctor :   opt for cereals
Doctor :   for brakfast ,
Doctor :   take lots o ffruits and avoid restaurants and especially fast food
User :   i'll be weak and i cannot concentrate on my wroks if i eat less..wht can i do?
Doctor :   you
Doctor :   shud no teat less
User :   ok ok thanks for the information..
Doctor :   eat tas much as you want in ahealthy way, m sorry ill need more time to explain you how
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   bye
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor