Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
168 Doctors are Online

Diet changes to increase the hemoglobin level - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Diet Plans
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3620 Questions
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you?
User :   hello sir, i am b tech student and working now.they have told someting about medical tests regarding blood tests. what are the tests involved in it
Doctor :   The company tests for routine check up
Doctor :   like Complete blood count, urinanalysis, HIV , Hep B etc
User :   once i had viral fever. the doctor told me my haemoglobin content is less. will it affect my placement
Doctor :   No
Doctor :   You can take Iron supplements to improve your Hb
User :   can u suggest food items like?
Doctor :   You take greens, papaya, jaggery, pulses lot more
Doctor :   ok dont worry about you hb
User :   sir, is jogging in morning or evening suggested
Doctor :   you take DEXORANGE syrup
Doctor :   very much
Doctor :   jog in morning
Doctor :   its very essential exercise
Doctor :   Let me know what is your Hb level when it was tested
User :   sorry i forgot what should be the min? i wl go and check out
Doctor :   it is min of 12 gm/dl
Doctor :   checkit out and login back
Doctor :   ok
User :   ok doctor will tel u . thank u. bye
Question is related to
Medical Topics
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor