Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
183 Doctors are Online

Diet changes for gaining weight - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Good Posted in: Diet Plans
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3628 Questions
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   How can I help you
User :   hi
User :   r u there
User :   hello
Doctor :   Yes please go ahead with your Medical Query
Doctor :   For Administrative and health purposes, Please provide these details of the patient-Age: Gender: Occupation: Location: Marital Status: Weight and Height: Dependents: Yes/ No.
Doctor :   Do you smoke or chew tobacco/drink alcohol/Any illicit drugs/ betel nut chewing? If yes how much/how often and how long?
User :   i will tel
User :   r u from bangalore
User :   how to increse women helth
Doctor :   Did not get you
User :   i am maried my wife dosent have good health she need to improve her helth by weight
Doctor :   What is her age and Weight
User :   19yrs and 34kg
Doctor :   Which country are you chatting from and if India Where ?
User :   bangalore
Doctor :   Do you take Non veg as apart of your Diet
Doctor :   She will need to take High Protein Diet like Dates and Eggs and Soya or Tofu other Dry Fruits
Doctor :   Are you there
User :   v r veg
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   then i have mentioned it ofr veg diet only
Doctor :   And lot of Milk and Milkk based Foods
Doctor :   The key to formulating any meal for weight gain is to concentrate on a sensible blend of complex carbohydrates , lean protein , and healthy fats
User :   she eats chapati more and not rice
Doctor :   Rice is good and To gain weight it would be more advisable
User :   i sugest her to take milk 500ml after dinner while sleaping.
Doctor :   exercise, eating multiple small meals encourages your body to use the calories to build lean tissue (muscle).
Doctor :   That is good Quantity is not essential but ask her to k\make it regular habit it would help
User :   she dont eat wat to do
User :   just 2meals per day
Doctor :   that is not going to help the cause
User :   wat to do pls tel me
Doctor :   Have you ruled out any Medical illness in her since hyper Thyroidism can cause this too
User :   milk at night , without boiling
Doctor :   Or any Disorder of the Esophagus would lead to it
User :   means
Doctor :   No it will need to be boiled since without boiling there are chances of getting infection also hence it would not be advisable
Doctor :   Does she have any Difficulty in swallowing
User :   ok with boiling sugested
Doctor :   Yes
Doctor :   Please fill the feedback form say done when done
User :   and any medicing to make hunger
Doctor :   Sure
User :   nedicine
User :   medicne
Doctor :   Cap Becosules daily one daily every day
User :   any side effect
Doctor :   None
Doctor :   Is there any thing else that I could help you with?
Doctor :   Is there any thing else that I could help you with?
User :   wat time, when
Doctor :   In the After noon after food
Doctor :   every day it will need to be taken for 3 month s daily for you to be able to see visible results
Doctor :   Okey
Doctor :   Since we are operational Between 9 am to 9 pm IST i would request you to pleaase log in tomorrow morning
Doctor :   We are available from 9AM to 9PM IST everyday.
Doctor :   Thanks for consulting Health care magic. Bye for now. Please refer your friends to our service

Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor