Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

Diet changes for an underweight person - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Weight & Lifestyle
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions
Doctor :   hi
User :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help u?
User :   i want to know how to gain weight
User :   am very skinny
Doctor :   tel ur age/profession/height/weight?
User :   age :23
Doctor :   k
User :   profession :s/w engineer
Doctor :   k fine
User :   hirght 5.3
User :   and weight 41
Doctor :   well ur under wt
User :   ya i know
Doctor :   i can advise u to go for proper diet
User :   wht kind of diet
Doctor :   like high carbohydrates
Doctor :   & high proteins
Doctor :   more fruits
User :   can u giv me some
Doctor :   & juices
User :   examples
Doctor :   any fruit
User :   wht i can hav everyday
Doctor :   apples
Doctor :   oranges
Doctor :   bananas
User :   oki
Doctor :   grapes
User :   for brkfast wht i need to hav
Doctor :   milk & milk products
Doctor :   eggs/meat/chicken
User :   i do hav them
Doctor :   good
User :   but i dont know y i dont put on weight
Doctor :   avoid cigartes
User :   i dont smoke
User :   no drink
Doctor :   or tobacco if u have
User :   no i dont hav
Doctor :   good
Doctor :   more fluid in diet
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor