Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
199 Doctors are Online

Diet changes for a patient with hypertension - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions
User :   hai
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   How can i help oyu
User :   from bangalore
User :   i am 29yrs old, 5.10' height, and 70 kg
Doctor :   ok
User :   i want o know that this is perfet height and weight.
Doctor :   give me a second, i will calculate
Doctor :   Your desirable body weight is between 63 - 70 Kgs.
Doctor :   any more query
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   How can I help you ?
User :   i have bp from past 1yrs. how can i control.
Doctor :   What is the age
Doctor :   Occupation
User :   29yrs male
Doctor :   What is the BP recorded last
User :   H R.
Doctor :   When was it?
User :   no idea.
Doctor :   Was it by a doctor ?
User :   3 mts back. i checked.
User :   yes
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   The ways to control BP at this time
Doctor :   is by life style modification
User :   what exactly you mean.
Doctor :   Diet and Exercise shall help you at this stage
Doctor :   Low salt, low fat diet
Doctor :   is important
Doctor :   Exericse daily for atleast 30 min
Doctor :   shall minimise the chances of you to put on drugs

Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor