Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
158 Doctors are Online

Diet change for weight gain - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Weight & Lifestyle
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3622 Questions

Doctor :   HI
Doctor :   How can I help you
User :   hello, i have a problem with my weight
Doctor :   ok
User :   i need to increase it to 70 from 60
Doctor :   Please provide these details of the person-Age: Gender: Occupation: Location: Marital Status: Weight and Height.
User :   age is 25
User :   male
User :   software engineer
User :   inida
User :   india
User :   single
User :   whats the solution?
Doctor :   Since when have you been this way
User :   height is 5:10
User :   its long back
Doctor :   What is the avergae weight of your parents combined and Are the other family members of the same as you
User :   since 17 my age
Doctor :   or bit on the heavier side
User :   my parents both having less height
User :   than me
User :   they are fat now
User :   but in my age they was like me
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   most likely for you to be carrying their gentic trat and that can also be from \your Grand parnets and others
Doctor :   and that shall not be able to be changed hence you can only try to add a few extra weigh by your diet and regular exercise and that shall help you
Doctor :   add it

Doctor :   Increase the proteins in your diet
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor