Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

Diet and treatment to reduce blood pressure post by-pass surgery - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Excellent Posted in: Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3632 Questions
Doctor :   hi
User :   Hi
User :   How do this service started?
User :   It's seems to be very good
Doctor :   how can i help you
Doctor :   thank u
User :   I have some problems related to health ( Blood pressure)
Doctor :   please go ahead with ur medical query
Doctor :   ok
User :   I am staying in BTM but as i am new to blore i cant get d details of any doctor who is specialiesd in cardiology
User :   my age is 24
User :   but i have high bp which stays constant in b/w 140 -150
Doctor :   ok
User :   i need some help so taht i can have a regular check up of my health
User :   can u suggest me any medicines or the way i can reduce the BP in this age
Doctor :   You can use the search a doctor/hospital feature on our homepage to find a cardiologist in btm layout. If you wish, we can fix up your appointment with a doctor in your area.
User :   my father has been done with by-pass surgery
User :   ok
Doctor :   u can reduce bp taking medicine of time
Doctor :   regularly
User :   all the doctors are .. reputed only right?
Doctor :   also u need to exercise reduce weight and have strict diet control
User :   is this site only for blore or all over india
User :   ok
Doctor :   we are operational as of now in bangalore
Doctor :   but provide online medical consultation
Doctor :   throught the world
Doctor :   throught out the world
User :   right now i am taking amlokind " Amlodipine & Atenlol Tablets"
User :   is it ok
Doctor :   we will moving into delhi, mumbai,chennai , gurgoan, pune and kolkatta shortly
Doctor :   u can continue with the tablets
Doctor :   but have regular follow with the physician
Doctor :   have less salt in food a
Doctor :   \also avoid taking spicy food
User :   ok
User :   chicken n all?
Doctor :   yes
Doctor :   u need to reduce ur weight if ur overweight
Doctor :   it will give u lot of relief
Doctor :   I would recommend you to take the advice of a nutritionist who can help you with the menu you require based on your diet patterns.
For all weight problems, please visit and register at, you can also call them alternatively at 0000
User :   ok can i have non-veg in my diet?
User :   ok
Doctor :   avoid it as far as possible
Doctor :   exercise regularly
Doctor :   u can enroll for yoga
User :   ok
Doctor :   it will help u reduce ur blood pressure,keeps fit
User :   thanks a lot Doctor
User :   I will have a regular checup with my area doctor
Doctor :   sure u need to have
Doctor :   stop worrying
Doctor :   worrying iwll make ur blood pressure go haywire
User :   ok
User :   Ok Doctor...Once again Thanks for your suggestions...Have a Nice Day
User :   Once Again Thanks for Your Good Servcie... :)
Doctor :   ur welcome
Doctor :   bye for now
User :   ok bye
Doctor :   hi
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor