Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
144 Doctors are Online

Diet and exercises to increase weight - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Diet Plans
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1773 Questions

Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help u?
User :   hello
User :   happy new year
Doctor :   For Health purposes please provide these: Age, Gender, Location, Occupation, Marital status,
User :   i am a lean person..
Doctor :   thanks & same to you
User :   22 yrs..male.mumbai....student..unmarried
Doctor :   k
User :   how can i increase my weight?
User :   it too less aroung 55 kg
Doctor :   ur height?
User :   5 feet 10 inches
Doctor :   k
Doctor :   fine
User :   so what can i do for increasing my weight?
Doctor :   Do you have Allergies / Diabetes / Thyroid problem / High Blood pressure/Heart disease/ Asthma etc
Doctor :   Body-building involves a lifestyle. Regular, intense and goal-oriented training sessions combined with a good approach to eating, will promote the development of a muscular physique you desire. What you require is discipline, patience, persistence and consistency.
User :   i didn't get check up...but i think not
Doctor :   k
Doctor :   First of all, you should eat smaller meals, 5-6 times per day, 2½ -3 hours apart
Doctor :   each meal should contain between 25-50 g of protein.
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor