Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
196 Doctors are Online

Diet and exercise to cure premature ejaculation. - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Premature Ejaculation
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1775 Questions

Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help u?
User :   I have the problem o premature ejaculation
Doctor :   pl proceed wd age/duration of disease?
User :   the organ iis erect but soon i ejaculate
Doctor :   Do you have Allergies / Diabetes / Thyroid problem /Blood pressure/Heart disease/ Asthma etc
User :   28 years age male
Doctor :   k
User :   no idont have any thing
Doctor :   Do you smoke or chew tobacco/drink alcohol/Any illicit drugs/ betel nut chewing? If yes how much/how often and how long you have?
User :   earlier before marriage i masturbate lot
User :   no i do not smoke or chew
Doctor :   there r many reasons for the PME?
Doctor :   most common cause being pyschological
User :   i cant control at time
Doctor :   u have concentrate
Doctor :   for that u have to yoga
Doctor :   or exercise
User :   then what treatment
Doctor :   take healthy nutritious diet
User :   what exercise
Doctor :   rich in minerals & vitamin
User :   what type of diet
Doctor :   any light exercise
Doctor :   to be relaxed
Doctor :   no stress
Doctor :   take more fruits & juices
User :   can i take viagra
Doctor :   well i will say so?
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor