Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
185 Doctors are Online

Diet and exercise for an obese person - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Weight Loss
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 674 Questions

Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   How can i help you
User :   sir am obese
Doctor :   Please provide these details of the person-Age: Gender: Occupation: Location: Marital Status: Doctor :   Provide your weight, height
User :   my height is 164 and weight is 75 age:-20 singl
User :   is there any fast way that i can reduce weight
User :   suggest any food or drink
User :   sir ?
Doctor :   You are obese side
Doctor :   You have to take more of vegetables, salads,whole fruits, chappathis
User :   how can i reduce t
Doctor :   Exercise is must
User :   any fast way to reuce t
Doctor :   Do you have any medical problems like thyroid
User :   any mediines ?
User :   no i don have
User :   any medicines ?
Doctor :   We have medications, but it is not advisable for you
User :   why ?
Doctor :   It has lot of side effects
User :   will masturbation reduce weight
User :   i mean put out fat ?
Doctor :   First of all you have to undergo some tests to see why the obesity
Doctor :   Does it run in family
User :   yes
User :   not that much
Doctor :   Avoid junk foods, oily foods, heavy meals
User :   but a little
Doctor :   The only way is to have balanced food and exercises

Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor