Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

Diet and exercise for an obese male - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Weight Loss
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions
Doctor :   hello
Doctor :   how can i help u?
User :   Hi, Doctor, I am 27 yrs old but my body wieght is 92 kgs, Suggest me for weight lose, I treid GYM, Daet but no effect tell me some thing new.
Doctor :   first thing is weight loss is possible only throgh long term plan
Doctor :   doing gym vigorously for one month atmost will reduce 2-3 kgs and when combined with dieting u can loose 4 kg per month
User :   which is best way to lose my weight
Doctor :   so if u wanna reduce ur wieght there is no other go involve in any physical activity
Doctor :   it may be either gym/jogging
Doctor :   or swimming
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor