Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
120 Doctors are Online

Diet advice to reduce weight - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Excellent Posted in: Weight Loss
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2585 Questions
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you
User :   hello doctor
Doctor :   please go ahead with ur medical query
User :   i am 28 year food taking capability is reduced a lot
Doctor :   ok
User :   i am a s/w eng
Doctor :   since when
User :   its been 3 yrs now
User :   but my wieght remianed same infact its growing
User :   i am 78 kgs height is 5.10
Doctor :   OK
Doctor :   ok
User :   so what do i do?
Doctor :   i will calculate the BMI
Doctor :   for u
User :   BMI?
Doctor :   do u want to gain weight or lose weight
Doctor :   body mass index
User :   i want to loose
User :   oh ok
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   ur BMi is 25
Doctor :   normal BMi should be between 20-24.9
Doctor :   r u there?
User :   yes
Doctor :   u can lose weight by strict diet control and exercise
Doctor :   u need to cut down amount of fatty food u take
User :   okay
Doctor :   no diary products like curds, less of milk, no sweets
Doctor :   cut down amount of rice u take
User :   okay
Doctor :   have more of vegetables and fruits
Doctor :   I would recommend you to take the advice of a nutritionist who can help you with the menu you require based on your diet patterns.
User :   milk,curd is also fatty?
Doctor :   u need to exercise regularly
Doctor :   yes
Doctor :   no chocolates, chicken
User :   no chicken ???
Doctor :   chicken has got lot of fat
Doctor :   avoid it
User :   i have chicken weekly once
User :   i will try
Doctor :   instead u can have fish
Doctor :   u need to exercise
Doctor :   enroll for yoga or gym or aerobics
Doctor :   or just brisk walk every day for 30 mins
Doctor :   will do
Doctor :   ru able to follow
User :   yes
Doctor :   TOTAL LEAN 2 tabs half an hour before breakfast
Doctor :   for one month
User :   sure
User :   hey thanks a lot
Doctor :   confirm ur details
Doctor :   anything else u want to know about
User :   and good luck
User :   hmm as of now....this is it
Doctor :   ur welcome
Doctor :   u too
Doctor :   have a nice day
User :   one dought?
Doctor :   yes
User :   how do i know whether i am talking to a qualified doctor
User :   because i am going to refere this to all of my friends
Doctor :   I am a General Practitioner,
Doctor :   u can refer
Doctor :   we are qualified doctors
Doctor :   u can safely refer to ur friends
User :   okay, and i didn't find the cost details any where in the site
Doctor :   u can find it under cost of hospitalization
User :   is it going to be free for ever or u charge
Doctor :   it will become paid in short while
User :   i meen this trype of advice on chat
Doctor :   we are testing the system now
User :   oh ok
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   cost will 600 rs per year for each family
User :   anyway thanks for the advice...and Good luck guys
Doctor :   for availing this service
Doctor :   ur welcome
Doctor :   wish u the same
User :   600 rs is very much affordable
Doctor :   bye for now
User :   bye
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   Thanks for consulting Health care magic. Bye for now. Please refer your friends to our service.
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor