Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

Diet advice to gain weight for an underweight person - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Diet Plans
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 681 Questions
User :   Dear User, You have started the test chat with our doctor. The duration of the test chat is 5 minutes. After the trial period, you will be redirected to the Payment page.
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   HOw can I helpyou
User :   need diet program
User :   i m 42 yrs old n only 52 kgs
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   Do you have any Medical illness or any conditions that you are taking medications for
User :   nope nothing absolutely
User :   but in my family everybody is like that
Doctor :   I would recommend you to take the advice of a nutritionist who can help you with the menu you require based on your diet patterns. They do it balancing the amount of calories you expend and amount you should consume in a day.
User :   i have marks on my face
Doctor :   What Marks are these and Since when are you having it
User :   i m using Bandton cream for the as precribed bt Doc.
Doctor :   What is your age now and
User :   but no result
User :   42 yrs old and its dark skin colour
User :   its from past 1 yr
Doctor :   Which are the Areas on the Face that have darkened
Doctor :   and Do they have any itching or Discharge from them

Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor