Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
151 Doctors are Online

Diet advice for an obese person - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Weight Loss
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3632 Questions
Doctor :   hi
User :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help u
User :   what i have do reduce my waight
User :   my age is 24 waight is 84
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   i will help u in this
Doctor :   can i ask few Q
User :   k
Doctor :   wats your age
Doctor :   ht and wt
User :   176 cm is my ht
Doctor :   ok
User :   tell me what diet i have to do
Doctor :   wats your wt and age
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   do yu have more spicy foods and oily one
Doctor :   its good to avoid spicy and oily foods
Doctor :   not to have cheese,butter, and ghee
Doctor :   can have milk and curd in diluted form
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor