Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
140 Doctors are Online

Diarrhea,nausea,headache and vomiting - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Excellent Posted in: Digestion and Bowels
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions
User :   Hello,I am a male 29 years old.I have watery diarhea, headache, nausea, vomiting, abdominasl pain since 2 days. I am very tired. My symptoms started after I eat a meal.
Please help me.
Doctor :   Hi
User :   Hi
User :   Nice to meet you
Doctor :   Where did you eat?
User :   From Kintacky Fried Chicken
Doctor :   It is food poisoning
Doctor :   Possible bug could be staphyloccus
Doctor :   Antibiotics are not required
Doctor :   You need plenty of hydration
User :   My diarhea is frequent every one hour
Doctor :   OK
Doctor :   ARe you able to hold any thing ?
Doctor :   Are you able to drink and hold in body?
User :   I can drink but there is nausea and fear from vomiting
User :   Is there any drug can relieve the symptoms
Doctor :   Small, frequent sips of clear liquids
Doctor :   Avoid alcoholic, caffeinated, or sugary drinks
User :   When my symptoms gone?
Doctor :   Take Tab Eldoper Inital: 4mg, then 2 mg after each loose stool.
Doctor :   Usual dose: 6-8 mg/day
Doctor :   it comes in 2mg tablet
Doctor :   take 2 tablets first
Doctor :   then take 1 tab two times a day
Doctor :   Are you there?
User :   yes
Doctor :   or u can take 1 tab 3 times a day
Doctor :   for 2 days only
Doctor :   Regarding Nausea take Patop-D 1 tab 2 times a day
Doctor :   These are only symptomatci
User :   ok
Doctor :   But the real treatment : do not eat solid food, mix electrolyte powder in mug and drink
User :   ok
Doctor :   If the diarrhoea is very severe you may go into dehydration and severe shock-low blood pressure
Doctor :   Because I have not examined you, I recommedn you consult a physician ASAP and get medicines for vomiting and het cjecked for blood pressure and physical examination
User :   ok
Doctor :   One thing is sure, if u can not able to drink , u need hospitalization and intravenous fluids
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor