Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
158 Doctors are Online

Diagnostic tests for prolonged back pain - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Back Pain
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1773 Questions
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help u?
User :   hi
User :   i have back pain..
User :   hi
Doctor :   pl proceed wd ur medical probs?
User :   i have back pain..
Doctor :   ur age/body weight
User :   can u please guide me the neccerary actions i need to follow to overcome this
User :   i am 27 years old and weight is 64
Doctor :   since how long ur having the backache pain?
Doctor :   k
User :   i am 27 years old and weight is 64
Doctor :   have u taken any medicines?
Doctor :   howz the pain
Doctor :   continuos/intermittent
Doctor :   increases with exertion?
User :   for the past two years
Doctor :   ok
User :   for the past two yearss
Doctor :   well there r many reasons for it
User :   for the past two years
Doctor :   bad posture
User :   pain is continuous
Doctor :   sprain while lifting heavy objects
User :   no
Doctor :   or may be probs wd ur spine?
User :   no
Doctor :   u have under go X-ray of the spine wd the physical examination
Doctor :   only after that we can advice any medications or the suggestions!!

Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor