Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
198 Doctors are Online

Diagnostic tests for a person with hearing loss - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help u
User :   i have a high pitched hearing loss and i was wondering if there was anyway that i could fix it without a hearing aid.
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   i will help u
Doctor :   in this
Doctor :   can i ask few Q
User :   yes
Doctor :   wats your age
User :   20
Doctor :   do yu have any medical illness
User :   no i do not
Doctor :   which ear is affected
Doctor :   rt or lt
User :   left
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   do yu have any ear discharge
User :   no
Doctor :   any trauma to the ear
User :   not that i can remember
Doctor :   was the cause for the deafness found??
User :   no it was not
Doctor :   are yu on any medications
User :   no im not
Doctor :   did yu do any investigation or tests
Doctor :   ok
User :   tests
Doctor :   yes like audiometry
Doctor :   or CT scan

Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor