Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
163 Doctors are Online

Diagnostic tests for a person having chest pain - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: X-ray, Lab tests and Scans
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you
User :   hi
User :   am fine
Doctor :   please go ahead with ur medical query
User :   am expriencing pain in my chest it gets tight at time and the bone is also hurting i went to many doctors and they told me that i have infammation
User :   some time i usually get high heart beat
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   since how long
Doctor :   For Administrative and health purposes, Please provide these details of the person-Age: Gender: Occupation: Location: Marital Status: Weight and Height.
User :   since a year now
Doctor :   did u anytime consult for this problem
User :   yes
User :   so i need some advice to my problem
Doctor :   i would suggest u to get ECG, ECHOCARDIOGRAPHY done
Doctor :   and consult physician
Doctor :   also chest pain
Doctor :   has been persisting
Doctor :   u need to get a chest xray
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor