Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
135 Doctors are Online

Diagnostic test for HIV - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: HIV and AIDS
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions
User :   Dear User, You have started the test chat with our doctor. The duration of the test chat is 5 minutes. After the trial period, you will be redirected to the Payment page.
Doctor :   Hi
User :   hi
Doctor :   How can I help you?
User :   i will be getting married
Doctor :   Ok
User :   i wud like to undergo HIV test
Doctor :   Ok
User :   suggest any good hosptial where i can go
Doctor :   You can undergo an ELISA test at any reputed lab
User :   ELISA is the name of that test ?
Doctor :   We suggest to get the investigations done at an accredited and barcoded lab
Doctor :   Yes, You can just ask for a HIV test
User :   i didnot get it
User :   wat u said about that barcoded lab
Doctor :   I meant that it is a reputed lab.
Doctor :   You can get a HIV test done there.
User :   ohh okk
Doctor :   You can ask for a HIV test.
Doctor :   please confirm your details
User :   yes those r right
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   One of our doctors will get back to you soon with all the relevant details.

Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor