Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

Diabetes related to the old age - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Diabetes
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1773 Questions
User :   Dear User, You have started the test chat with our doctor. The duration of the test chat is 5 minutes. After the trial period, you will be redirected to the Payment page.
Doctor :   HI
Doctor :   How can I help you?
User :   i wanted 2 know about the diabetetics disease
Doctor :   I am fine.
Doctor :   Please proceed with your query.
User :   is the diabetics cuarable
Doctor :   Diabetes is of several types. The type which starts in early age cannot be completely cured only controlled.
User :   my father is suffering frm diabetics in which he is havin high sugar
Doctor :   The type that develops in old age can be cured with strict usage of drugs and lifestyle modifications but is difficult.
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   When was it diagnosed in him?
User :   he is takin medicine since so many years but it is gettin controlled but nt quarable
Doctor :   Ok.
Doctor :   Is he on Insulin or tablets?
User :   so wat shud be his lifestyle so it could be cured .at the age of 49 his diabetics was diagnosed
Doctor :   Ok.
Doctor :   Is he overweight? Does he have any other health problems?
User :   he is taking glucobay25 tablet
Doctor :   Ok

Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor