Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
172 Doctors are Online

Development anomaly, surgical reconstruction of vagina - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Vaginal and Uterus Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2585 Questions
User :   Dear User, You have started the test chat with our doctor. The duration of the test chat is 5 minutes. After the trial period, you will be redirected to the Payment page.
Doctor :   Hi
User :   hi
Doctor :   How can I help you?
User :   the problem is a girl with no uterus and vagina....
Doctor :   Ok
User :   it has been seen from the reports that FSH is in normal levels
Doctor :   That is a development anomaly.
User :   so is it possible for her to be a biological mother?
User :   because the doctors were saying it...but were not sure about the egg growth..
Doctor :   No. It would not be possible. Artificial reconstruction of vagina is possible but pregnancy and conception is difficult. Can you mention her age ?
User :   yes..22years old
User :   doctor...I know its not possible for her to concieve
User :   but is it possible in such case that....she can donate the eggs and go for surrogacy?
Doctor :   If her ovaries are normal then egg production is possible.
User :   oh...ok...
User :   yea...ovaries seem to be normal...
User :   ad accessible...
Question is related to
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor