Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
185 Doctors are Online

Dental problems - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Excellent Posted in: Dental Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 681 Questions
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you?
User :   Hi Doc
Doctor :   hi
User :   Doc i need to consult you abt dental care
Doctor :   ok

User :   i use to smoke and eat pan masala
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   For Administrative and health purposes, Please provide these details -Age: Gender: Occupation: Location: Marital Status: Weight and Height: Dependents: Yes/ No.
User :   28, Male, service, single, 73 Kg, 6 feet, yes
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   please go ahead with your query
User :   Doc i need to clean my teeths how can i go abt it

User :   and i want to quit panmasala
Doctor :   you can go for a regular cleaning procedure in any dental clinic
Doctor :   quitting paan masala can be easy
Doctor :   as you can just take sugar free gum instead
Doctor :   take happy dent or any other sugar free mint
User :   ok doc, can u suggest any tooth paste or any thing like that which can be useful for teeth whitening

Doctor :   do you have any tooth ache
Doctor :   or tooth decay?
User :   no nothing like that but yes my sensitive to soar things
Doctor :   any herbal tooth paste is good
Doctor :   more important is the technique of brushing
Doctor :   you should use a soft bristled tooth brush
User :   ok
Doctor :   you should brush in an upward - downward
Doctor :   motion
User :   ok..
Doctor :   you should brush like that gently and slowly
Doctor :   also on the insides of your teeth
User :   ok
User :   ok Doc thx a lot will come back again with some more queries
Doctor :   Please fill the feedback form say done when done
Doctor :   YYYY@YYYY

Mobile : 0000 please confirm your details
Doctor :   I have to close this chat window as you have moved out of the chat. Please log in again if you need further medical advice.
Question is related to
Medical Topics
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor