Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
179 Doctors are Online

Delusional Disorder - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Mental Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3622 Questions

Doctor :   Hi
User :   hello doctor
Doctor :  
How can i help you?
User :   for over an year there were redundant thoughts, all i know is i forgot my past and i saw imaginary things like people watching me from everywhere, commenting on me, and now slowely slowely it feels like it was never there i have started to recall my past, could you suggest me of what it couuld be doctor
Doctor :   may i know your age?
User :   i am 20 male
Doctor :   from when you have this problem?

User :   i think it started 4 years back but i didnt realize because things were going well but 2 years back it started
Doctor :   what did your doctor say about this problem?

User :   said could be some delusion but i dint consult after that
Doctor :  
yes it is a delusional disorder
User :   he said to have therapies but before that i need to take some test
User :   could you suggest me something doctor what to do
Doctor :  
you need to consult a psychiatrist
User :   than you for your advise doctor, i appreciate it
Doctor :   he with the help on medication and CBT

Doctor :  
will resolve your issue
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor