Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
173 Doctors are Online

Delayed puberty, oprated testis, penis small, no pubic hair - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Men's Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1774 Questions
User :   i am 20 years old and i have a really girly voice. wondering when it will get deeper and if it will. when i was around 2 i had an operation on my testacles as they didnt decend im wondering if thats anything to do with it also. my penis is really small and i have no facial this a testosterone issue ?
Doctor :   Hi
User :   hi
Doctor :   let me read
User :   ok
Doctor :   do you have hair in the arm pit ?
User :   yeah i do
Doctor :   what about the pubic hair ?
User :   yup that 2
User :   none on my chest or face
User :   atall
Doctor :   facial hair is not there and voice is not yet deepened
User :   yeah
Doctor :   you can get the blood testosterone levels tested
User :   and if its low ?
Doctor :   it can be supplemented externally
User :   with pills u mean ?
Doctor :   yeah with pills
Doctor :   but before that needs to know is it really low or it is just a delayed puberty
User :   do you have a name of sum pills ? as i can ask my doctor about them. i dont really like taking pills u see
Doctor :   they are very specific and comes named as testosterone hormone

Doctor :   it cannot be taken and or prescribed with out reason
Doctor :   cause excess of testosterone also do not help
User :   i see ill have to get a blood test then
Doctor :   you are showing the signs of puberty like axilla hair, pubic hair and all
Doctor :   but no facial hair
Doctor :   it is usually the last to appear
User :   also why is my penis so small. im 20 yrs old and its only around 1 inch erect...quite embarrasing tbh. being the fact i am alittle over weight but still its very small..i heard about sumthing called micro penis
Doctor :   is it one inch in flaccid state or erect ?
User :   erect
Doctor :   what is your height ?
User :   6ft
Doctor :   weight ?
User :   around 13stone i think
User :   im alittle on the chubby side as i said but i think this isnt related
Doctor :   for 6 feet i inch is quite small
User :   no kiddin
Doctor :   its better you get the evaluation done now so that treatment can be offered
Doctor :   as after puberty nothing can be done
Doctor :   consult a urologist and get the necessary hormonal assay done
Doctor :   and under his guidance i believe your voice and penis issue will be solved
User :   my god its embarassing tho :
Doctor :   do not get embarrassed
User :   my time is running out now. i will do wat u said..thanks very much for ur help
Doctor :   doctors are there to treat the medical problems
Question is related to
Medical Topics
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor