Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
192 Doctors are Online

Delayed puberty in males - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Men's Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions
User :   hello i have a question, im 18 years old, almost 19, i am wondering if i might have the symptoms of delayed puberty or anything related to that category. about 90 percent of the time my scrotum and testicles are tight against the body and seem to be the same size of when i was younger. rarely are they relaxed. my penis size is also a question i would like to ask. fully erect i say its about 5 and a half, yet when relaxed it can be an inch at sometimes maybe little more. when my scrotum is elevated which is most of the time this is when the shrinkage is most noticable. i am a confident man yet this does worry me to a point where i need to ask a question. im 5'8 142 pounds, on vyvanse 50 mg and introducing myself to cylase something like that its a depressement med. i dont have much facial hair, i do have some on my chin, i do have pubic hair, but all in all can u help me out with some suggestions or diagnosis?
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   Let me read it.
User :   thanks!
Doctor :   Have you been examined by a doctor in the past for these issues?
User :   not exactly
User :   what is ur suggestion
Doctor :   Do you have any other medical issues apart from depressions?
User :   adhd
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   Let me brief you.
User :   50 secs :(
Doctor :   Your penis size and the presence of pubic hair is normal and does not indicate features of delayed puberty.
Doctor :   If you find that your scrotum size is small, then, my suggestions are that you consider
Doctor :   consulting your doctor for evaluation - evaluation of undescended or partially descended testicles.
Question is related to
Medical Topics
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor