Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online

Delayed periods after unsafe sex - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: null
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions

Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you
User :   hello, can you please help me out
Doctor :   proceed with your queries
User :   heres my situation, I am worried about my gf being pregnant
Doctor :   k
Doctor :   your age and occupation
User :   28 computer scientist
Doctor :   k
User :   here is the situation, I had unprotected sex with her on may 15, on june 3 she had a blood test done and it came out negative
Doctor :   k
User :   she thought that she would have her period on may 31, but still she has not had it
Doctor :   k
User :   how accurate are the blood tests ? was that a good amount of time ?
Doctor :   sure we will help you
Doctor :   she was having normal periods before
User :   yes she was...
Doctor :   then probably she will be pregnant if she has missed periods
User :   I did not come inside of her
User :   what about the blood test that came out negative ?
Doctor :   is there any vommiting sensation or headache or tender breast
User :   not that she has told me
Doctor :   it should be done after 5th or 10th
Doctor :   then the accuracy will be high

Question is related to
Lab Tests
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor