Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
139 Doctors are Online

Delay in concieving - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Getting Pregnant
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions

Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help u?
User :   I got married before 1 year
User :   Not yet conceived
Doctor :   For Health purposes please provide these: Age, Gender, Location, Occupation, Marital status,
User :   can u help me
User :   Age : 24
User :   can u pls help me
Doctor :   k proceed
User :   ya i need ur suggestions
Doctor :   Gender, Location, Occupation,
User :   am i chatting with a gynochologist
User :   Female,working in a private company
Doctor :   k
Doctor :   proceed
User :   educational institution
User :   i need ur comments
Doctor :   yeah
User :   i am not getting a proper reply doctor
User :   from u
Doctor :   pl proceed wd your MEDICAL PROBLEMS !!!!
User :   i don't have any medical problems
User :   i have undergone medical check ups
Doctor :   k fine
User :   But it is normal
Doctor :   u have tell the history in details
Doctor :   regarding your husband
Doctor :   his habits
Doctor :   frequency of inter course
Doctor :   ur menstral cycle

Doctor :   As this is an online consultation, This would require a detailed history and it can extend beyond 5 minutes
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor