Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
135 Doctors are Online

Dealing with gender identity disorder - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: General Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   How can I help yoiu
Doctor :   Hello are you ther
User :   hello
User :   i m sorry
User :   are u there
Doctor :   Yes please go ahead
User :   ok yes i was calling in regards to an issue that my sister is facing
User :   and i wantd to know how i could help on that
User :   my sister is going through a identity problem
User :   she is actually a born male but she acts looks feels like a female
Doctor :   Ok
User :   is there something that u can help me out with
Doctor :   This could be a gender Identity disorder
User :   she has been living like this for nearly 6 years
User :   and she lives now like a female
Doctor :   I can understand your problem. However, since I am a general practitioner I may not be able to help you much with this. You will have to speak to a qualified specialist who will be able to help you out with this problem.
User :   ok
Doctor :   The specialist
User :   thank u
Doctor :   would be counsellor
Doctor :   There is a friend referral contest going on. You can win prizes if you refer maximum number of your friends in a day. You can also win Rs. 1000/- per week if the number of your referrals is highest in the week. There will be a form coming up on your screen now.There is a button to import contacts from your Gmail, Yahoo, AOL ID's. Please refer your friends to this service with a click of the button and importing contacts instead of entering the email ids manually
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor