Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
199 Doctors are Online

Deaddiction programs - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Smoking and Alcohol Addiction
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3621 Questions
Doctor :   Hi
User :   hi, i have a question
Doctor :   YEs
Doctor :   Proceed
User :   I was wondering..i went to detox back in september of 2009, and i never went to a rehab and i relapsed i was wondering if i could go to a doctor and get something for my withdrawls or if i have to go to a councler first
User :   2008*
Doctor :   Okay
Doctor :   If you have the symptoms now then you must go to the doctor first
Doctor :   If you are stable then to counsellor
User :   ok
Doctor :   okay
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor