Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

Dark coloured skin below the eyes - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions
User :   Hi
Doctor :   Hi
User :   Just wanted to know about some skin problem..
Doctor :   yes, please proceed
User :   i am having dark circle down of my eyes..
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   may I know your age ?
User :   also some kind of black mark right side of my eyes..
User :   28
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   may I know your occupation?
User :   i am a software engineer..
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   since how long do you have the black mark near the right eye
User :   it is from more than a year..
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   do you have itchy eyes as well?
User :   it is not exactly is king for some different color.
User :   no..
Doctor :   any history of dust allergy, asthma, etc?
User :   no...
Doctor :   ok
User :   what needs to be done to remove this
Doctor :   for dark circles, the main cause is stress and constant strain to the eyes.
Doctor :   frequent allergies can also cause this.
Doctor :   I would suggest that you drink lot of water and keep cold water, or cloth pad dipped in ice water every night before bed.
User :   ok
User :   i didn't know if you understand correctly but about the spot which is near jus right side of
User :   my eyes..
Doctor :   i meant for the dark circles.
User :   because it is like a spot which is in different color means other than skin color.
User :   k
Doctor :   ok , if it is the spot on the right eye,I would want to know since when is this?
User :   last 2 year..
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   has it been growing in size?
Doctor :   is it darker than skin color or lighter?
User :   it is kind of light brown color and growing
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   any other place where you find similar changes in skin color?
User :   no
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   since this patch is growing in size, applying anything may not help.
User :   ok.
Doctor :   we need an examination of the same
User :   k
Doctor :   we need to see with lens and look for other changes.
User :   any tube or cream you would like to suggest. for now.
Doctor :   no, since I cannot examine the same, I may not be able to suggest a medication
User :   so how can we do that.?
Doctor :   you need to see a Dermatologist for this
User :   ok.
User :   want to reccomend some doctor in gurgaon
Doctor :   yes, our customer care will help you with a mail
Doctor :   your contact no please
User :   thanks i have a meeting at 5:00 you later if required
Doctor :   ok we will get back to you
Doctor :   are you there with me?
Doctor :   are you with me?
Doctor :   it seems that you have moved out of the chat window
Doctor :   i may have to close the chat window since you are not responding.
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   thanks for consulting me
Doctor :   bye for now.
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor