Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

Cysts over scrotum - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Men's Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3632 Questions

Doctor :   hi
User :   Hi doc
Doctor :   how can I help you?
User :   Im male 26
User :   and this is concerning my scrotal sack
Doctor :   ok
User :   recently i have noticed small cyst like structures developing
User :   its not painful
User :   but im scared what it could be
User :   once before it appeared and bursted itself but now there r 2 since a long time.
User :   can you help me
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   the one which busted was containing pus?
User :   im still a virgin
Doctor :   ok
User :   yes the one which bursted contained puss
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   have you tried to burst these two also?
User :   i use detol soap and im located in the middle east where it is very hot
User :   no i havent tried to burst them
User :   they r hard like ball berrings
Doctor :   ok
User :   im just scared wht it cud be and whts the cure
Doctor :   what is the colour?
User :   regular skin colour
Doctor :   are you shaving the area ?
User :   yes
User :   i used to shave now i started using hair removal cream bcoz i noticed tht cyst like stuff
Doctor :   are they appeared after shaving?

Question is related to
Medical Procedures
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor