Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
128 Doctors are Online

Cyst, fibroid and fluid in the uterus - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Vaginal and Uterus Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1773 Questions
User :   Dear User, You have started the test chat with our doctor. The duration of the test chat is 5 minutes. After the trial period, you will be redirected to the Payment page
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   How can I help you?
User :   hello
Doctor :   Hello.
User :   i was having some pain in the uterus
Doctor :   Please proceed with your query.
Doctor :   Ok
User :   i went to the doctor
Doctor :   since when are you having the pain?
Doctor :   Ok
User :   did an ultrasound yesterday
Doctor :   ok
User :   was having it for a month
Doctor :   What was the result?
User :   the results was small amount of fluids, rrupture cypst and 1 inch fybroid
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   can you mention your age, marital status and number of kids?
User :   i do understand the cypst and the fybroid, the fluid he said XXXXXXXX infection
Doctor :   Ok
User :   3 kids, 30 and single,
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   The cyst and the fibroid have to be treated depending on their position.
Doctor :   Where is the fluid located, in the uterus or surrounding it?

Question is related to
Medical Topics
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor