Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
150 Doctors are Online

Cures for penis size - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Penis Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2584 Questions

User :   hi
Doctor :   hi
User :   i need help with my penis as its only 1inch in length wen erect and is thin.Its 2 small for a condom which is worrying me and i really want it to be bigger.wen its not erect it basically shrinks and goes inside me..I really am not happpy with it and it embarasses me so much.
Doctor :  
how can i help u?
User :   had it ready :)
Doctor :   ok

Doctor :  
what is ur age?
User :   im 19
User :   which is why its embarassing for me
Doctor :  
there is nothing like small pennis or huge ,after erection all pennis will be almost same size
User :   wen erect my penis is 1 inch in lenght
Doctor :  
it depends upon race and genes
User :   and wen not ercet its 2 cm
User :   this is why i wnt help
Doctor :  
are u sure it is just one inch?
User :   yes im sure
User :   i have measured it
Doctor :   ok

User :   wat can be done about it ?
Doctor :  
then u may be suffering from micro pennis
User :   is there anything that can be done about it?
User :   or do i have to basically suffer :
Doctor :  
first thing is we should find out th reason for it

Doctor :  
whats ur weight?
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor