Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
195 Doctors are Online

Cure for position on penis - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Penis Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions
Doctor :   Hi
User :   hi
Doctor :   How can I help you
User :   well its about my genitals and my penis
Doctor :   Tell me
Doctor :   For Administrative and health purposes, Please fill these details -Age: Gender: Occupation: Location: Marital Status: Dependents: Yes/ No
User :   when i get a errection it is not straight
Doctor :   ok
User :   when i let semen out it kind of hurts
User :   i dont know what i should do
User :   do you know
Doctor :   Can you retract your penis
User :   sorry what is that
Doctor :   the prepuce is the Fore skin on your penis
User :   i am crcumsized
Doctor :   and can you pull it completely back when you are masturbating
Doctor :   ok
User :   if you want me to check something about it i can right now
Doctor :   Do you have the external urethral orifice at the tip or does it open on the above or the undersurface
Doctor :   no
User :   sort of in the middle
Doctor :   On an Erect penis it would be at the tip isn't it
User :   yes mine is when it is errect
Doctor :   Then there is nothing to be worried about since it is normal and
User :   and at the tip it is a little discolord
User :   like blueish around the tip
Doctor :   apart from the time of erection also it would be some what away from teh midline
Doctor :   Since when is that Bluish discoloration
User :   like 1 year
User :   or longer
User :   i didnt get hit there or anything
User :   i just dont know
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   Peyronie disease (PD) is what you are having.
User :   what is that
User :   and will it go away
Doctor :   antioxidant vitamin E would be help ful in your case
User :   ok and a couple other things
Doctor :   yes
User :   i have this pinkish red line going up the front of the penis
Doctor :   PD is a curvature of the penis, particularly during erections, that is usually associated with a palpable area of fibrosis in the tunica albuginea.
Doctor :   ok that is normal
Doctor :   Please fill the feedback form say done when done while I type the information you needed.
User :   and when my penis is errect the urethra sticks out
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   Nothing to be worried about
Doctor :   some terminal portion would be visible
Doctor :   out side
User :   my genitlas are a little tender and my penis to
User :   to the touch
User :   i dont know why
Doctor :   You mean painful
User :   not really but some what
User :   not like unbareuble
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   only when erect is it
User :   not all the time
User :   but most
User :   do you know
Doctor :   Pain in the scrotum
Doctor :   you mean
User :   some ya
Doctor :   when erect did you have any injury to teh ares
User :   what is teh ares
Doctor :   The area
User :   o sorry
User :   no injury
User :   if you kneed to c pix of it i can sent them 2 you
Doctor :   k it should not be any thing to be worried about it will be fine
Doctor :   Do send them to YYYY@YYYY
User :   do you kneed to c pix of it
Doctor :   Yes it will be help ful
User :   like where should i take them
User :   like under
Doctor :   If you are having a handy cam it will be suffecient
User :   not like vid
User :   but i could send pix
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   that will be suffecient
Doctor :   we will reply through the mail to you
User :   ok will you be on after
User :   like at 8
User :   or like 9
Doctor :   did not get you
User :   like time will you be on tonite
Doctor :   You can send it and we will reply to you with in the next 24 working hours for sure
Doctor :   just send it across
Doctor :   Thanks for consulting Health care magic. Bye for now. Please refer your friends to our service
User :   hi
Doctor :   hi
User :   i was talking to some one be 4
Doctor :   yes
Doctor :   tell me
User :   but it was about my penis
Doctor :   yes
User :   ill tell you about it
Doctor :   ok
User :   when it is errect it has a big curve
Doctor :   yes
Doctor :   you mentioned it
Doctor :   is it painful?
User :   r u the sme doctor
Doctor :   yes
User :   same
User :   o ok
User :   well there is more
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   go ahead
User :   when i let out semen it hurts a little
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   since when did you have this problem?
User :   sence this year
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   was it normal before?
Doctor :   did you observe?
User :   yes i think so
Doctor :   ok
User :   when i masterbate it like blows up after
User :   like 2 times as wide
Doctor :   you need to consult a urologist who will examine you and decide the best course
Doctor :   there are drugs
Doctor :   to treat
Doctor :   or you can undergo surgery
User :   ok and when you go for a exam will they do a semen check
User :   if you ask
Doctor :   why would you want a semen check?
User :   i dont know just to show the doctor about my errection and to show the bloating of my penis
Doctor :   the doctor would understand
Doctor :   just tell him about it as you told me
User :   like do u think that they would
Doctor :   he would carry out a physical exam
Doctor :   and decide on the best course of action
Doctor :   is there anything hard on the undersurface of your penis?
Doctor :   when you have an erection?
User :   like there is a line going under that pops out
Doctor :   do you feel anything hard on the undersurface when you masturbate?
User :   just that
Doctor :   ok
User :   and my semen is really yellow sometimes
Doctor :   the hard part will have to be cured either by injecting stuff into it
Doctor :   or giving medicines
Doctor :   or surgery
Doctor :   that depends on the doctors decision
Doctor :   yellow semen is normal
User :   but sometimes it is greenish
Doctor :   do you have any burning sensation when you urinate?
User :   only sometimes after i masterbate
Doctor :   it could be due to dehydration
Doctor :   drink plenty of fluids
User :   ok
Doctor :   what's your age?
User :   16
Doctor :   ok
User :   like i dont know when you whold have a seman analisss
User :   anslis
Doctor :   its not required
User :   but when do you usually have it done
Doctor :   only when infertility is suspected
Doctor :   get a complete urine exam done instead
User :   o ok
Doctor :   that would help to know
Doctor :   if there is any infection
User :   could you tell the doctor to check the errection
User :   like in my case
Doctor :   they will fully examine you
Doctor :   once you go to the urologist
Doctor :   and the doc will tell you what treatment is best for you
Doctor :   Is there any thing else that I could help you with?
Doctor :   are you there?
User :   yes
Doctor :   ok
User :   well what is the normal size of a penis
Doctor :   Have you filled the feedback form which I have sent?
Doctor :   anywhere between 2.5 to 8 inches
Doctor :   the usual is 5-6 inches
User :   mine is 6 is that normal
Doctor :   yes
Doctor :   very much
Doctor :   Have you filled the feedback form
User :   and when i am errect it lets out like this clear liquid
User :   and yes
Doctor :   thats precum
Doctor :   happens to everybody
Doctor :   ok
User :   o ok
Doctor :   anything else?
User :   when i am errect you can clearly see where the urethra is
Doctor :   the urethra is inside the penis
Doctor :   what you see is the opening
User :   there is a bulge
User :   on the outside
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   that's a vein
Doctor :   called the dorsal vein of the penis
User :   no its pritty big
Doctor :   veins are big
Doctor :   its the major vein of the penis
Doctor :   so it would be big
User :   its like 1 inch wide
Doctor :   get yourself checked up
User :   ok thatnks that is all
Doctor :   once with the urologist
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   Thanks for consulting Health care magic. Bye for now. Please refer your friends to our service
Doctor :   bye for now
User :   isa urologist ur normal doctor
User :   is a
Doctor :   I have to close this chat window as you have moved out of the chat. Please log in again if you need further medical advice.

Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor