Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
152 Doctors are Online

Cure for panic disorder - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Anxiety and Stress
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions
User :   Dear User, You have started the test chat with our doctor. The duration of the test chat is 5 minutes. After the trial period, you will be redirected to the Payment page.
User :   hi
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   How can I help you
User :   whats ur name
Doctor :   Dr
User :   no lady doctor
Doctor :   Yes we have
Doctor :   Would you like a lady doc consultation
User :   then u connect to them
Doctor :   I shall put you to her wait
User :   ya
Doctor :   Just a sec
Doctor :   Yes
Doctor :   I am Dr
Doctor :   How can I help you
User :   hi
User :   i am having panic disorder
User :   is it cureable?
User :   i heard disorder will not be cured
Doctor :   Panic disorder is very much controllable
User :   is it
User :   i am taking medicine for that
Doctor :   yes
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   What is that medicine?
User :   serta 50mg and clonotril 0.25mg
User :   but i want to get change in may daily activities and get change
Doctor :   Do you mean you are diagnosed by doctor as having "panic disorder" and put on Serta and Clonotril
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor