Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
183 Doctors are Online

Cure for erectile dysfunction - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Erectile Dysfunction
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3622 Questions

Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   How can I help you?
User :   my erection just stops in to min
User :   what can do it
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   Can you mention your age, occupation and whether you have any other health problems?
User :   28
User :   i dont have any XXXXXXXX problems
Doctor :   Do you have any addictions?
User :   no
User :   smoking sometimes
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   The most common reason for this is stress and anxiety.
Doctor :   You need to have sex at atime when you are most relaxed.
Doctor :   More fpreplay would help.
User :   ok
Doctor :   foreplay
Doctor :   You can also try holding your urine stream for a few seconds 5-6 times everytime
Doctor :   you urinate
Doctor :   As this has known to increase the time of Ejaculation.
User :   yes
Doctor :   Also try to avoid smoking as that increases your ejaculation time.
User :   ok
Doctor :   Regular exercise and a healthy diet also help
Doctor :   Try to have sex women with whom you are comfortable with and avoid professional women as that increases the comfort factor.
User :   thanks doctor
Doctor :   Anything else?
Doctor :   You are welcome

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor