Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

Cure for ear pain - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 681 Questions

Doctor :   Hello .
Doctor :   How can I help ?
User :   Hi, I'm from
User :   I need an advise for my ear pain
User :   I have ear pain from last 5 day.
Doctor :   ok
User :   Are you there?
Doctor :   Do you have any Discharge from the ear or the
User :   ok
User :   Yes, bit
Doctor :   any Swelling that you are visible
User :   Its swelling & I can visible
User :   But not heavy swelling.. once in a day
Doctor :   Like a boil you mean
Doctor :   once in a day does it discharge
User :   :)
User :   yes
Doctor :   It shall need to be examined by the ENT Surgeon and you shall need
Doctor :   to take appropriate treatment for it
User :   ok
User :   Whom do I need to contact in Pune?
Doctor :   since we are Based in Bangalore we shall not be able to help you on this one for now

Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor