Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
178 Doctors are Online

Cure for baldness in patches - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Hair Loss
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2582 Questions
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you
Doctor :   good afternoon
User :   I would like to know abt how to cure my baldness
Doctor :   how long u have this problem
Doctor :   how many years
User :   the loss started with the right temple side in 1998.
User :   now there is no hair in both the temple side and residing at the back of the head specifically referred as circle..
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   is this hair loss in patches
Doctor :   For Administrative and health purposes, Please provide these details of the person-Age: Gender: Occupation: Location: Marital Status: Weight and Height.
User :   no
User :   Age - 32, Gender - Male, Occupation - Service in MNC Bank, location - Kolkata, Marital Status - Married, Weight - 85 kg, Height - 5 ft 7 "
User :   Lot of hair has resided in the frontal part of the Head.
Doctor :   r u having dandruff as well
Doctor :   ok
User :   now its difficult to comment but earlier YES.
User :   I am using Head & Shoulders - Anti Dandruff for last 3 years thrice weekly.
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   did this shampoo give u any relief
Doctor :   r u there
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor